Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Bienvenidos Amigos! (para espanol, click on this)

This is my first post! Rock!

I hope this site provides a forum to review and de-mystify all things toxicologic...please check in and comment often, this is your website as much as it is mine...

The first installments will consist mainly of my review notes for emergency providers. After these are up, I'll branch out into interesting cases, clinical pearls, trivia and tidbits and a few of my favorite tox-related MTV moments! Let the banter begin!

This site works best on  computer that allows youtube and related streaming video sites. 
To make the text size larger, press the ctrl and + keys together ( or look in your browser's VIEW tab and adjust the text to desired size). 
For best results, turn up your speakers to AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE.






I was going to do my review notes in alphabetical order but (due to longstanding personal bias against acetaminophen which i will explain in a future post) I decided to skip ahead to a more exciting overdose... salicylates.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment